The most simple and memorable way to travel in East Africa is by air. Softkenya Safaris specializes in Flying Safaris, using various different reputable scheduled and private charter aviation companies. Enabling you to cover large distances in a short time, travelling by air gives you the maximum amount of time on the ground – to enjoy the local ecosystem and safari property.
Only by flying across this physically diverse wilderness can one truly appreciate the sheer scale of Kenya’s size and beauty. There are scheduled flights which connect all of Kenya’s main safari destinations as well as the coast, but for a more exclusive experience, we recommend taking one’s own private plane – for true luxury and flexibility.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
For the ultimate “game drive”, take to the skies for a bird’s eye view of Kenya’s dramatic and diverse landscapes. By helicopter you can reach the remote moorlands of Mt. Kenya, soar over Kenya’s vast plateaus and watch wildlife roam, hunt and bask beneath you, or visit the isolated and dramatic landscapes of Lake Turkana…
Softkenya Safaris can arrange helicopter excursions from a morning’s scenic flight to exhilarating transfers between camps and lodges.