Softkenya Honeymoon Safari will enable you to explore Africa’s spectacular scenery and prolific wildlife. will provide travel itineraries to the top romantic honeymoon locations in Kenya and East Africa customised to your specifications. We will assist you in making your Honeymoon a tailored, dream honeymoon in Africa that you will never forget, and you will certainly want to return for a second honeymoon in Kenya and East Africa.
This is a wonderful private safari using the most luxurious and romantic “off the beaten path” safari lodges and permanent tented camps. Your safari will take you to Amboseli National Park, known for it’s elephants and Mt. Kilimanjaro, the famous Maasi Mara with the largest concentration of wildlife in Africa, a beautiful small lodge on Crater Lake and a beach extension at Kenya coast with sea front beach rooms
KENYA HONEYMOON SAFARIS
Day 1 Amboseli
Fly to Amboseli National Park. Morning and afternoon game viewing. All meals and overnight at Tortilis camp.
Day 2 Mt.Kenya Safari club
After an early breakfast, fly to Nairobi and transfer by road to sweat waters Tented camp for lunch. Afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight at Mt. Kenya safari club.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Day 3 Samburu National Reserve
Breakfast at Mt.Kenya safari club. Rest of the morning at leisure. Lunch at Mt. Kenya safari club. Depart Mt. Kenya to Samburu national Reserve arriving early evening. Dinner and overnight at Larsen’s tented camp.
Day 4 Samburu
Early morning and afternoon game viewing. All meals and overnight at Larsen’s Tented camp.
Day 5 Masai mara
Breakfast in Samburu .Depart for Nairobi arriving at approximately 1300 hrs. Lunch at Nairobi and transfer to Wilson airport for afternoon flight to Masai Mara. Dinner and overnight at Mara safari club or Kichwa Tembo camp.
Day 6 Full day in Masai mara.
Morning and afternoon game viewing. All meals and overnight at Mara safari club or Kichwa Tembo camp.
Day 7 Nairobi
Early morning game viewing, breakfast, rest of the morning at leisure. Lunch and thereafter depart for Nairobi arriving approximately1700 hrs.