The National Council for Law Reporting publishes ‘Kenya Law Reports’, which contain judgments, rulings and opinions of the superior courts of record.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
It also publishes other publications which, in the opinion of the council, are related to or connected with the preparation and publication of the Kenya Law Reports. The Chief Justice chairs the council.
Other members are a Court of Appeal judge, a High Court judge, the Attorney-General, a representative of the Government Printer, two representatives of the Law Society of Kenya and the Editor of the Kenya Law Reports.