Kenya News Agency
Kenya News Agency (KNA) was established on December 5th 1963, a week to Kenya’s Independence. It specializes in news gathering and dissemination countrywide and beyond with emphasis on development news. This has given the agency a central role in promoting national development and unity, crucial to the realization of Vision 2030.
KNA provides the most widespread network in the East African region with manned offices almost in every district
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
KNA provides the most widespread network in the East African region with manned offices almost in every district. These are administered through the 47 County Information Offices.
News items and video clips from the field are channeled directly to the KNA National Desk for editing and onward transmission to subscribers. Increased modernization has enabled KNA efficient news transmission. The National Desk passes over a hundred news and feature items to subscribers daily.
No news organisation in East Africa has this formidable grassroots representation. At the provincial level, KNA is headed by Provincial Information Officers. The majority of staff is in the information officer cadre.
It collects and transmits news and features to subscribers. KNA handles news and features of diverse topics, including political, social. Economic and cultural stories.
Kenya News Agency Contacts
Uchumi House, Aga Khan Walk, Nairobi, Kenya