- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Kenya’s cultural diversity and uniqueness weaves a rich human tapestry and makes Kenya a regional melting pot. While each of the nation’s indigenous communities has its own unique language, practices, staple food, dress, dance and music, they are all distinctly and wonderfully Kenyan.
Kenya is a popular destination for people from all over the world looking for a peaceful, natural and weather friendly place to settle. Wild and unadulterated yet modern and sophisticated, Kenya is now home to fiercely patriotic second and third generation Europeans, Americans and Asians who continue to contribute in the socio-economic development of the country. The Kenyan people are warm, hospitable and celebrated for their boundless generosity. Their resilience and hard working nature has greatly contributed to the county’s development.