A Guide To Kesubo Swamp
Kesubo Swamp is part of the Lake Bogoria ecosystem. Kesubo is tipped as a haven for bird-watchers and holds the Kenyan record for the largest number of bird species seen in one area.
Just outside Lake Bogoria National Reserve’s northern boundary and on the road in from the main B4 road north, Kesubo Swamp is a birdwatcher’s paradise: more than 200 species have been recorded and one lucky person spotted 96 species in one hour – a Kenyan record. You’ll need to park your car close to Lake Bogoria Spa Resort and walk around the perimeter.
Kesubo Swamp Contacts
Attraction Type: Wildlife, Scenery & Landscapes
Category: Birding Site, Swamp
Region: North Rift
City / Town: Bogoria
Telephone: +254 772 743500
Entrance Fee: Yes
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin