Kimani Wamatangi Biography
His name came into the limelight in 2003 when he started his foundation Paul Kimani Wamatangi with the intention of helping the communities better their lives. It is at this point that the idea of donating water tanks to organised women groups and individuals was hatched and actualised. The idea was borne after he saw that women were going through nightmares in walking all the way to the river and carrying it on their backs day in day out. The foundation has donated 21000 tanks so far across the country hence the name ‘wamatangi’
Kimani wamatangi Education Background
- 2012 – 2013 : St. Pauls University, Degree in Leadership and Management
- 1980 – 1989 : Bombay University
- 1983 – 1984 : Tred . P. College, Diploma
- 1978 – 1982 : Nyandarua High School, K.C.S.E
- 1972 – 1978 : Kibiku Primary School, C.P.E
Kimani Wamatangi Political Postion
Current Political Position
- Started 10th March 2013 : Senator for Kiambu of Senate
- Started 13th February 2013 : Coalition Membe of Jubilee Alliance
- Started 8th February 2013 : Member of The National Alliance (TNA)
Previous Political Position
Started 8th February 2013: Aspirant Senator for Kiambu of REPUBLIC OF KENYA
Kimani Wamatangi Job History
- 2010 – 2012 : C.E.O, King Group Limited.
- 2004 – 2012 : Managing Director, Auto Bass Limited.
- 2008 – 2012 : Director, Total Assurance
- 2008 – 2012 : Director, Kings Construction
- 2010 – 2012 : Director, Apex Security.
- 2009 – 2012 : Director, Lub Plus Trading
Kimani Wamatangi Contacts
Address : 4326-00506
Tel: 0734 056797
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimani Wamatangi Photo
Kimani Wamatangi Video
Kimani Wamatangi News
Kiambu Senator Paul Kimani Wamatangi could be declared bankrupt.
Updated On: September 16, 2015
A businessman who accuses him of refusing to pay a debt of Sh1.4 million has filed a suit seeking to have the senator declared bankrupt and to attach his property.
Mr Wamatangi allegedly failed to pay Mr Caleb Kiptui Kapten the money arising from a 2014 judgment.
- Life and Times of Francis Nyenze
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
The trader, a former commercial manager at the East African Portland Cement company, claims he contracted Mr Wamatangi’s company, Prime Motors, to sell his vehicle four years ago.
Mr Kapten claims he instructed the company to find a buyer who would be willing to offer at least Sh1.8 million.
However, the company later claimed it sold the vehicle for Sh1.2 million, and Mr Kapten took the matter to court.
A magistrate ordered the company to pay him Sh1,420,000 and interest at 12 per cent, according to the suit.
However, Mr Wamatangi has been using his status to evade settling the debt, the businessman claims in the suit filed at the High Court.
He further claims that the sum has accumulated to Sh3 million but Mr Wamatangi has completely refused to settle it.
Mr Kapten insists his vehicle was sold for more than Sh1.2 million, but the Kiambu senator denies this in the suit papers. The hearing will be on September 22.
Source: Daily Nation.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/