A Guide To Lake Oloiden
Lake Oloiden is a volcanic crater lake and is home to Kenyas largest flower farms. It is a great destination for tourists wanting to get away from the usual and beaten tracks. It hosts thousands of flamingos and a boat ride in this lake is an amazing experience.
RESTAURANT & BAR
At Oloiden Camp, you can enjoy our reasonably priced beer and succulent cuisine at the Restaurant situated next to the campsite. Whenever possible we use organic products, ensuring nutritious and fresh quality food.
Our menu ranges from Nyama Choma (barbeque), Chicken (& Kienyeji), fresh Fish from the lake and a variety of Pizza’s straight out of our wood fired oven!
*Special requests are available on order.
Oloiden Camp’s bar is locked and loaded with beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks and juice. The bartender will be able to provide simple cocktails, chilled beverages, cigarettes and friendly conversation!
The bar terrace overlooks a still and serene Lake Oloiden, while the birds chirp and occasionally dive to pluck out their prey. It is the perfect location for having a beverage with family, friends, colleagues, you name it. There are TV’s equipped with DSTV to catch all sporting action, news, whilst the bartender can change the channel based on popular request.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
WEDDINGS BY THE LAKE
Want something different and out of the ordinary for your special day? A day that everyone will enjoy and remember with a smile? An occasion to be proud of and that can be tailored to your own particular requirements? In fact your own personal Oloiden! And the best news is – it won’t break the bank either.
How would you like the idea of holding your wedding reception on a camp site? It is becoming very popular at the moment and a refreshing alternative to the “package” type reception. Something that’s less formal – a little more free and easy and not as expensive.
We have been fortunate to hold several receptions here at Lake Oloiden Campsite, as well as at (our Naivasha Kongoni Lodge) and each one has been very individual and tailored to the requirements of the Happy Couple.
Lake Oloiden Contacts
Attraction Type: Wildlife, Scenery & Landscapes
Category: Game Reserve, Lake or River
Region: South Rift
City / Town: Naivasha
Road / Street: Off Naivasha road
Telephone: 254 51 221 6379
254 51 221 6380
Entrance Fee: No