Larry Asego Biography
Larry Asego was born in 1980 in Busia. He is a radio,Television presenter, French teacher and Photographer. He presents the Classic 105 overdrive
His father was a trucker and his mother for the Kenya Prison Department in Busia. They relocated to Nairobi and settled in Kibera slum
Larry Asego Education Background
Undergraduate student at the University of Nairobi, Bachelor of Education in French and Linguistics
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Student at Alliance Française, studied French
Secondary School student at Highway Secondary School
Primary school student at Olympic Primary School in Kibera
Larry Asego Career in media
After high school while he had a stint at Alliance Franciase, he met group such as Heartsprings Kenya and he started acting together with people like Jalang’o and Churchill. In 2008, KISS 100 wanted to hire a presenter and together with Jalang’o they went for the interview and they both got hired.
He is the host of Guiness Football Challenge together with Flavia Tumusiime. He was the host of ‘Hot Seat’
Larry Asego Sports
He comes from a family of sporty people, a number of his siblings are into sports like Lavin who is in the National rugby team. He was also a rugby player until he had surgery on both of his knees. While in high school he was the football,hockey and rugby captain.
Larry Asego Sport Charity
In 2009, he started a charity known as ‘We Got Balls’. He sourced the balls and gave them to young teams. Together with friends they thought it was wise to visit the entire country and giving balls to young people as a means to forge national unity.
He also works with Safara Trust a group working in Garissa in printing and selling T Shirts and Mugs to raise some cash.
Larry Asego Awards
He has won an award for his side hustle which is photography