Lilian Muli Biography
Lilian Muli was born on 4th May, 1982. She is a renown senior news anchor at Citizen TV in Kenya. Lilian Muli Kanene pursued her education at Loreto Convent Msongari, and later joined Daystar university for her Communication and Journalism course. She also pursued her MBA in Strategic Management at the University of Nairobi.
Lilian Muli Work
Lilian Muli started her career in 2005 at KTN where she interned in the production department. After trying and doing several screen tests to no avail, she finally got her big break when she was sent to deliver scripts and in the process left the panel of judges impressed. She found her way to the TV Screen.
In December 2010 Lilian quit working at Standard Group’s KTN and moved to Royal Media Services’ Citizen TV. She had worked at KTN for six years.
In Citizen TV, she has hosted a number of Shows like the Famous SlimPossible Show, One on One Show after Friday’s 9PM news and Fashion Watch on Saturday after the 9PM news.
Lilian Muli Salary
Details about Lilian Muli salary will be updated soon.
Lilian Muli Family
Lilian Muli is the second born of his late father Henry Muli and Peninah Muli. Her mother is still alive and lives in Bangkok Thailand. Her father was a prominent Lawyer.
Lilian Muli’s husband is called Moses Njuguna Kanene. Moses Kanene proposed to Lilian in a very dramatic way.
One memorable Friday afternoon in November 28 2008, Moses showed up at the KTN offices. It was just minutes after the lunchtime news bulletin and Lillian Muli had just completed her routine news reading.
To her, it was just another ordinary afternoon at the KTN studios. But Njuguna Kanene bearing a cake, a bouquet of flowers and a tiny box was set to change Lillian’s day.
Before her colleagues, Lillian’s love-struck boyfriend of four years went down on one knee, reached out for her hand and said the magic words: “Will you marry me?” What followed was an emotional scene.
Lillian burst into joyous tears and turned the newsroom into a scene straight out of a Mexican soap opera. A few minutes later, Lillian was showing off an engagement ring from her husband to be, Moses Njuguna Kanene.
Lilian Muli Son
Lilian and Moses Kanene have one son called Joshua who was born in 2010.Lilian Muli is rumored to be divorced. However Lilian has never come out clean on the issue.During a one-on-one interview with Jeff Koinange, he came with his books which he wanted to give to Lilian Muli. Jeff asked if he can include Kanene while signing the book. She requested Jeff not to include the name Kanene.
In another instance, Lilian Muli wrote a post on Facebook after her rumors went round that she had divorced, she wrote her haters off saying that her marriage was intact asking that if she was married why then would she use her husband’s name.
During their marital bliss in early 2010 and 2011, Lilian would state her name on during TV news as Lilian Muli Kanene but after their aledged separation she no longer mentions the name Kanene.
The two separated due to infidelity issues and sources indicate that the sexy screen-siren has even moved away from her husband’s house.
Lilian Muli Husband – Lilian Muli Marriage
The Main Story, on pages 10 and 11 of Friday September 11, 2009, of Pulse, titled “Lillian weds Moses” just goes to show that – as soon as they exchange their marriage vows – celeb marriages are put on a chopping block.
TV presenter, Lillian Muli’s distinct easy-on-the-ear voice commands audiences in millions of Kenyan living rooms. But people watch news for different reasons. While some viewers hang on to Lillian’s every word, others’ covetous blinkers hang on to every curve on her sexy body.
That main story broke down Lillian’s love story, and I bet, made every single girl wish to be in her stilettos.
The reverse is also true: many men wished they were in the skin of Lillian’s lucky boyfriend.
Lilian Muli Husband – Moses Kanene
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
“Friday afternoon in November 28, 2008, a stranger showed up at the KTN offices. It was just minutes after the lunchtime news bulletin and one of Kenya’s most talked about news anchors, Lillian Muli, had just completed her routine news reading. This tall stranger bearing a cake, a bouquet of flowers and a tiny box was set to change Lillian’s day. Before her colleagues, Lillian’s love-struck boyfriend of four years went down on one knee, reached out for her hand and said the magic words: “Will you marry me?”
“What followed was an emotional scene. Lillian burst into joyous tears and turned the newsroom into a scene straight out of a Mexican soap opera. A few minutes later, Lillian was showing off an engagement ring from her husband-to-be, Moses Njuguna Kanene.”
Lilian Muli was barely 23 when she met and fell in love with Moses. The pair stuck together through the ups and downs, highs and lows. Many of us know the severe scrutiny, judgment and slander that come with being a screen siren. Which means that, while dating and after exchanging the vows, their relationship would be tested more times – and more virulently – than an AIDS vaccine.
Lilian Muli Wedding
On Saturday, 5th September, Lillian Muli and her fiance tied the knot in a colourful garden wedding held at Windsor Golf Course. The wedding was presided over by Pastor David Kabibi. It was a pink and white themed wedding. A convoy of six E-class Mercedes Benzes. Among the bridesmaids was Lillian’s colleague at KTN and chummy, Cynthia Nyamai. The bride arrived at Windsor Golf Course in a white vintage car with pink ribbon, to be greeted by approximately 200 guests.
The newly-weds signed a marriage certificate, but, unwittingly, they also signed up to being a public company. Henceforth, their lives could be bought and sold on social media.
The Weavers Band later entertained guests by playing sentimental love songs in keeping with the mood of the day. They later went for their honeymoon in Seychelles.
Lilian Muli Kanene Battered
Celebs lifestyles are fodder for some bloggers. Lillian has heard it all, and has, over the years, learned to roll with the posts. She has been subject of gossip and has been intimately linked to numerous famous men. Heck, some bloggers are god: they know the exact number of hairs on her freaking weave.
Lilian Muli Divorce
Sexy television anchor, Lilian Muli, filed for divorce. This should now settle rumours which have swirled around her marital status like a live broadcast without a sound.
The Citizen TV senior prime time anchor, whose easy-on-the-ear voice glues audiences by the millions in living rooms, married Moses Njuguna Kanene in a highly publicised pink and white themed society wedding in September 2009. Highlights of the ceremony included a white vintage bridal car that was followed by a convoy comprising six E-class Mercedes Benz cars to the Windsor Golf and Country Club in Ridgeways.
The Nairobian can exclusively reveal that Lilian filed for divorce at the Chief Magistrate’s Court at Milimani in Nairobi, on January 7, 2016, citing “adultery, cruelty and desertion” as reasons for calling it quits.
In divorce case No 19 of 2016, Lilian claims that her husband is adulterous, having cheated on her with several women before deserting her.
Lilian Muli Wedding Video
Lilian Muli Son – Lilian Muli Kanene Baby
Lilian Muli and Moses Kanene have one son called Joshua who was born in 2010.
Lilian Muli Age
Lilian Muli Kanene was born on 4th May, 1982.
Lilian Muli Scandals
Lilian Muli is a party animal and is regularly spotted at Brew Bistro club located along Ngong Road in the company of different men.
But she is at most times spotted with Shabana FC Chairman, Jared Nevaton, who is alleged to be the cause of her marital problems. Jameson is her favorite drink and after taking too many, she hits the dance-floor and unleashes crazy dance-moves.
Her close friends are now worried that her thriving career may be going to the dogs thanks to her crazy party life and alcohol addiction.
Sources at Citizen TV indicate that she once went to work smelling slight booze from a distance and threw some tantrums at one boss. But she is a treasure to SK Macharia’s station and that’s why they can’t fire her easily. We hope she doesn’t one day get wasted.
Lilian Muli Contacts
10 Things To Know About Lilian Muli Kanene
- Lilian Muli started her media career at the Mombasa road based station KTN where she was hosting KTN Prime Time News. She was later poached by Citizen TV where she hosts news every Friday and Saturday
- Lilian Muli is a mother of one. Lilian Muli is a mother to a dotting boy of 6 years. She recently introduced her to the world after posting her photos on social media.
- Lilian Muli who have tried to keep her life away from the public, was spotted with Shabana football club Jared Nevaton twice watching football in Machakos. Lilian denied any kind of relationship saying that they are just good friends and have done some business together.
- Lilian Muli best friend is her mother who lives in Bangkok Thailand.
- Lilian Muli’s ideal guy should be God fearing, tall and fun to be with since she likes being happy all the time.
- Lilian Muli is afraid of heights, lifts or elevators and buzzing insects like mosquitoes.
- Lilian Muli is an alumni of Daystar university. The University has produced many journalists who continue to rule the airwaves.
- Lilian Muli’s favorite part of her body is the dimples.
- Lilian Muli has interviewed local and international artists’ who include Alaine, Lupita Nyong’o, Konshens and Alikiba. Citizen TV flew Lilian Muli to New York to interview Lupita Nyong’o.
- Liliam Muli is rumored to be divorced. However Lilian has never come out clean on the issue. During a one-on-one interview with Jef Koinange, he came with his books which he wanted to give to Lilian Muli. Jeff asked if he can include Kanene while signing the book. She requested Jeff not to include the name Kanene. In another instance, Lilian Muli wrote a post on facebook after her rumors went round that she had divorced, she wrote her haters off saying that her marriage was intact asking that if she was married why then would she use her husband’s name.