Linus Kaikai Biography
Linus Kaikai is a kenyan media personality and the managing director at Nation Media group. He is also the chairman of editor’s guild. Through the union he has advocated for press freedom and condemned the government initiatives to control the media.
2003-2004: Student at the University of Westminster, Master’s degree in Journalism
July 2009- Present: Managing Director at Nation Media Group, NTV.
July 2007- July 2009: Managing Director at KTN Standard Group
2000-2008: Manager at K & Company.
Ended June 1999: Worked at Kenya Television Network.
2013: Across 18 holes
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
2013: Moi, Mwai and Muigai
2010: The making of the constitution.
2008: The rift in the valley
Linus Kaikai Awards
1998: Environmental Journalist of the Year Award
1997: He won CNN African Television Journalist 1st Prize while working for the Kenya Television Network (KTN).
Linus Kaikai Family and Wedding
On 22nd December 2012, he married his fiancee Jacinta Mueni, in a ceremony held at Nkoroi Catholic Church in Kajiado County. She is a group production manager at Ogilvy Kenya.