Linus Kaikai Biography
Linus Kaikai is a kenyan media personality and the managing director at Nation Media group. He is also the chairman of editor’s guild. Through the union he has advocated for press freedom and condemned the government initiatives to control the media.
2003-2004: Student at the University of Westminster, Master’s degree in Journalism
July 2009- Present: Managing Director at Nation Media Group, NTV.
July 2007- July 2009: Managing Director at KTN Standard Group
2000-2008: Manager at K & Company.
Ended June 1999: Worked at Kenya Television Network.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle
2013: Across 18 holes
2013: Moi, Mwai and Muigai
2010: The making of the constitution.
2008: The rift in the valley
Linus Kaikai Awards
1998: Environmental Journalist of the Year Award
1997: He won CNN African Television Journalist 1st Prize while working for the Kenya Television Network (KTN).
Linus Kaikai Family and Wedding
On 22nd December 2012, he married his fiancee Jacinta Mueni, in a ceremony held at Nkoroi Catholic Church in Kajiado County. She is a group production manager at Ogilvy Kenya.