A Giude To Loiyangalani Desert Museum
Loiyangalani Desert Museum was built on a bluff with a backdrop of Lake Turkana, the “Jade Sea.” The name Loiyangalani means “a place of many trees” in the native Samburu language. The museum is hosted in this area by the El Molos, an almost extinct community in Kenya.
Loiyangalani is a small town located on the southeastern coast of Lake Turkana, a frontier region in Northern Kenya. I have been to Loiyngalani twice, the first trip being September last year, whilst there I had the opportunity of visiting the Desert museum Loiyangalani.
Loiyangalani Musuem is Located on top of a hill, with a backdrop of the picturesque Lake Turkana. It was established in 2008 with the aim of highlighting the unique traditions and cultures of the people of Northern Kenya.
Loiyangalani Desert Museum Contacts
Attraction Type: Culture
Category: Cultural Museum, Community Tourism
Region: North Rift
City / Town: Loiyangalani
Road / Street: Loiyangalani Road
Telephone: +254 20 374 2131, +254 721 308485
Entrance Fee: Yes
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/