- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
You can send or transfer money to any other mobile phone user, even if they are not a Safaricom subscriber. To send money you must first deposit cash into your own M-PESA account.
To send money, go to the ‘Safaricom’ menu and select ‘M-PESA’
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Enter your recipient’s phone number, the amount you wish to send and your PIN.
- You will receive a screen with the information you have entered above, (e.g. Send money to 0721 234567, Ksh2000) confirm that it is correct then Press Ok.
- You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
If you send money to the wrong M-PESA number:
- Call Line 234 immediately and provide them with the number that has erroneously received the cash.
- Funds sent to a wrong number will be reversed only if still available in the wrong recipients account.
- If successful, you will receive an SMS indicating that a reversal has been done.