A Guide To Maasai Ostrich Farm
Maasai Ostrich Farm in Nairobi is a great place where you can get up close and personal with ostriches. The farm sits on 200 acres of land and there is a bit more to do at the Ostrich Farm than just ride an Ostrich.
The spacious double rooms and cottages are all ensuite,tasteful and private. The Resort surrounded by beautiful gardens has become a haven of peace for travel weary guests.An ideal spot for family outings,with a fully fledged swimming pool,tennis court,and sauna.The outside barbeque or locally known “Mbuni choma Ranch” area has become a great favourite with many guests, who have a choice of dinning either inside the cool Makuti roofed hut,which is very spacious or out by the pool side under the trees, Our spaciality is Char-grilled Ostrich meat (famously known for its low chorestrol) grilled or fried to your preferred taste.A continental buffet is also available for groups over 15 pax.
Maasai Ostrich Farm Contacts
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Attraction Type: Wildlife, Scenery & Landscapes
Category: Birding Site, Farm or Plantation
City / Town: Nairobi
Road / Street: Enkasiti Road
Telephone: +254 50 250 2128, +254 50 250 2129
Entrance Fee: Yes