Mark Masai Biography/ Profile
Mark Masai is a Kenyan media personality. He is a TV journalist and presenter at NTV who has been described by some of his fans as professional and good looking. His journey to become a leading news anchor began when he was just 22 years old when he joined the Nation Media Group’s (NTV) in 2008 and made his first appearance as one of the youngest prime news TV anchors in Kenya .
Mark was brought up by adaptive parents since his biological mother, Fatuma Abdullahi, got pregnant with him immediately after clearing primary school and she was considered not ready for motherhood and therefore she took him to a missionary for adoption soon after he was born.
He was later adopted by Mary Wright, a British Missionary, who raised Mark and his foster brother until she left the country in 2001. She left Mark and his brother behind, but by then, they were all grown up.
Mark Masai says that his adoptive mother is the one who helped him to be the journalist and presenter he is today.
He also says that his participation in African Children’s Choir which allowed him to tour most of the U.S. and to perform in front of huge crowds helped him gain the courage for public performance something he would need for his career.
Mark Masai Education Background
University student at Catholic University, degree in Social Communication
Mark Masai Job History
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
News Anchor and reporter at,NTV, Nation Media Group
Presenter at Classic FM
Newsreader at Hope FM and also did some commercials
Mark Masai Wedding (wife)
NTV news anchor Mark Masai married his longtime girlfriend Fiona Nduta at a private ceremony . The duo had their ceremony officiated by Pastor Gowi Odera and they made their vows in the presence of family, friends and a few members of the press in an invite only ceremony held at the Nairobi Chapel, Ngong road .
Fiona studied at Daystar University and is a Communication Officer at CURE International. CURE is a Christian nonprofit organization that transforms the lives of children with physical disabilities in the developing world through medical and spiritual healing.