Mbao pension plan is a voluntary programme introduced by the Retirement Beneﬁts Authority (RBA) for those in the medium and small micro enterprises (jua kalr) to help its members to save regularly for their retirement. It is called ‘Mbao’ to refer to its Kshs 20 (24 US cents) daily minimum contribution.
Members join the scheme by paying Kshs100 ($1.18) registration fee and committing to save at least /(shs10O ($1.18) every week through mobile phone money transfer services, Safaricom’s M-Pesa and Airtel’s Airtel Money. Other modes of payment will be introduced later. The Kenya Commercial Bank group is the plan’s corporate trustee and custodian, Co-op Trust Investment Services Limited are the investment managers and Eagle Africa Insurance Brokers are the administrators.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin