MC Jessy Biography
MC Jessy whose real name is Jasper Muthomi is a kenyan comedian who was born in Egoji village in Meru county. He features in ‘Churchil’ show and hosts ‘Churchill Raw’ that airs on NTV every Sunday and Thursday respectively at 8:00 pm.
Undergraduate student at Daystar University, Bachelors Degree in Communications
Secondary School student at St Cyprian Boys High school.
He says that he tried auditioning many times, including Phoenix and Churchill Show season one but never made it. He resolved to comedy in their church where he performed for five years. One day he met Churchill in one of the Carnivore’s toilets and engaged him. They bonded and was given a chance to perform in episode 36, season two.
Two weeks later Churchill was away and Jesse was asked to step on his shoes to host the ‘Churchill show’. This led to the birth of ‘Churchill Raw’ which he was chosen to host weekly.
He is married and is blessed with one boy.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin