The project, Developing Health Spas, aims at using the abundant geothermal mineral water springs in the Rift Valley and western Kenya for the development of quality health spas.
The most significant hot water springs are found in:
- Around Lakes Bogoria and Lake Baringo. The two are 345km from Nairobi and are in game parks.
- Around Lake Turkana at the Kenya-Ethiopia-Sudan border.
- Maria and Eburu near Lake Nakuru, famous for flamingos.
- It is expected that clients will be Local and foreign visiting the Locations for attractions such as yachting, game watching and cultural activities.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do