Micah Cheserem Biography
Micah Cheserem is the chair of Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA), he is also the former Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Governor and the chairman of Kenya’s Capital Markets Authority.
Micah Cheserem Career
Cheserem is an accountant by profession, having qualified as a Fellow of the Association of Certified Accountants of London in 1974.
He has held various leadership positions, both in the private and public sectors, at the British American Tobacco, Lonrho and Unilever.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Cheserem served as the Central Bank Governor for eight years, where he was largely responsible for the implementation of major economic reforms, including the abolition of exchange controls. He also serves as a board member with Kenya Airways, and was most recently Chairman of Capital Markets Authority.
Micah Cheserem Floriculture.
Cheserem with a business partner owns a farm ‘Equator Flower Farm. The farm grows 75 acres of roses in green houses mainly for export but also in the local market.
For him to start the business he borrowed a loan from the European Investment Bank on condition that he invest it into export agribusiness.
Besides exporting the flowers to Holland some are sold directly to customers in Australia and Canada.