Mohammed Kuti Biography
Mohammed Kuti was born on 12th March 1964. He is a kenyan politician and the current Governor of Isiolo county after winning the 2017 general election . He was the senator for Isiolo county from the year 2013 to 2017 .He is a member of United Republican Party and the coalition member of Jubilee Alliance.
Mohammed Kuti Education Background
- B.s.c Medicine and B.s.c Surgery, Nairobi University, Nairobi, kenya.
- In 1983 he was among the first team at National Youth Service (NYS) and emerged the best and got award stickman from the President.
- In 1981-1982 he did his A-Level education at Kangaroo Hogh School and passed with 3 Principals and one Subsidiary.
- In 1977-1980 he was at Isiolo Boys Secondary school and led his class for all the 12 terms and got division 1 of 16 points. He was the best in the Province.
Current Political Positions
Senator for Isiolo county ,Starting from 11th March 2013 to 2017
He has been a Coalition Member of Jubilee Alliance from 13th February 2013
Previously in January 2013 he was a Member of United Republican Party (URP)
Previous Political Positions
In the years 2008 – 4th March 2013 he was a Cabinet Minister of Livestock Development
He was also the Member of Parliament for Isiolo North constituency in the years 2008 – 4th March 2013.
Previously in November 2005 – December 2007 he was the Cabinet Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports.
In February 2004 – October 2005 he was the Cabinet Assistant Minister of Health.
He was a Member of Parliament for Isiolo North in the years 2003 – 2007.
In the years between 2002 and January 2013 he was a Member of NARC – Kenya.
Mohammed Kuti Professional Background
1997 – 2002: Founder & Director of Waso Medical Services
1992 – 1997: Medical Officer of Health of Isiolo District Hospital Medical Officer of Health
1990 – 1991: Medical Officer-Intern at Meru District Hospital, Kenya
Mohammed Kuti Contacts
Address: Parliament Buildings
P.O Box 41842 – 00100
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Email: [email protected]