Mohammed Kuti Biography
Mohammed Kuti was born on 12th March 1964. He is a kenyan politician and the current Governor of Isiolo county after winning the 2017 general election . He was the senator for Isiolo county from the year 2013 to 2017 .He is a member of United Republican Party and the coalition member of Jubilee Alliance.
Mohammed Kuti Education Background
- B.s.c Medicine and B.s.c Surgery, Nairobi University, Nairobi, kenya.
- In 1983 he was among the first team at National Youth Service (NYS) and emerged the best and got award stickman from the President.
- In 1981-1982 he did his A-Level education at Kangaroo Hogh School and passed with 3 Principals and one Subsidiary.
- In 1977-1980 he was at Isiolo Boys Secondary school and led his class for all the 12 terms and got division 1 of 16 points. He was the best in the Province.
Current Political Positions
Senator for Isiolo county ,Starting from 11th March 2013 to 2017
He has been a Coalition Member of Jubilee Alliance from 13th February 2013
Previously in January 2013 he was a Member of United Republican Party (URP)
Previous Political Positions
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle
In the years 2008 – 4th March 2013 he was a Cabinet Minister of Livestock Development
He was also the Member of Parliament for Isiolo North constituency in the years 2008 – 4th March 2013.
Previously in November 2005 – December 2007 he was the Cabinet Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports.
In February 2004 – October 2005 he was the Cabinet Assistant Minister of Health.
He was a Member of Parliament for Isiolo North in the years 2003 – 2007.
In the years between 2002 and January 2013 he was a Member of NARC – Kenya.
Mohammed Kuti Professional Background
1997 – 2002: Founder & Director of Waso Medical Services
1992 – 1997: Medical Officer of Health of Isiolo District Hospital Medical Officer of Health
1990 – 1991: Medical Officer-Intern at Meru District Hospital, Kenya
Mohammed Kuti Contacts
Address: Parliament Buildings
P.O Box 41842 – 00100