A Guide To Mombasa Go-Kart
Mombasa Go-Kart is where to give young people a Karting treat. Also called Go-Kart, this is a track racing event with small rear engine, four-wheeled cars. It is where motor sport starts and is considered as the little brother of track races, which is now growing in popularity.
Karting is a track racing event with small, rear-engined, 4 wheeled vehicles. Many rally and formula drivers started with karting, notably Michael Schumacher and Lewis Hamilton. It is suitable for all age groups but you must be at least 10 years old and 1.47 mts (4 ft 6 in) to race at full speed (for those who don’t qualify the kart’s maximum speed can be reduced to 10 km/hr). Helmets are mandatory and are provided at no additional cost. There is a computer controlled timing system which provides pilots with their lap times displayed on a monitor in the pit area.
The concrete track is about 500 mts long and 5 mts wide. A maximum of 14 go karts are allowed on the track. A 20 KVA floodlit system enables night racing.
kart Engine: Honda GX-200
Capacity: 200ccs, 6.5 HP, 4 stroke
Max.speed: 66 km/hr, rpm 4,000
Wheelbase 1.2 mts
Weight 130 kgs
BAR AND RESTAURANT
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Enjoy a drink whilst watching the action below or have a meal at the Galana restaurant. We have a snack menu including soups, salads, samosas, sandwiches, burgers plus a variety of grilled steaks, chicken or fish and nyama choma (BBQ), all at reasonable prices
Mombasa Go-Kart Contacts
Attraction Type: Special Interest
Category: Special Event
City / Town:Mombasa
Road / Street: Malindi Road
Telephone: 254 721 485247
Entrance Fee: Yes