Mount Suswa is such a special place – completely remote, untouched, and mind-blowingly beautiful.
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Mount Suswa is an inactive volcano in the Rift Valley boasting a unique double-caldera, with an outer crater surrounding a second, inner peak. While not that far from Nairobi, Suswa is not exactly easy to get to. It can be reached with a 4WD by one of two winding roads, often changing as land-owners fence off new bits of land, blocking what was previously the road up the mountain.