A Guide To Mugie Wildlife Conservancy
Mugie Wildlife Conservancy conservancy main aim is to preserve and increase the population of critically endangered Grevys zebra and Jacksons Hartebeests. Through the conservation of the delicate ecosystem, the sanctuary has boosted populations of lion, oryx, elephant, giraffe, cape buffalo, eland, as well as over two hundred unique bird species.
Mutamaiyu House – Heaven on a hill
Guests staying on Mugie look out over their personal wilderness from Mutamaiyu House built to take advantage of the spectacular views. With its beautiful architecture, well kept grounds and cliff-top swimming pool, it offers tranquil luxury in the heart of Africa.
In 2009 the third largest private dam in Kenya was completed on Mugie. Holding a staggering 1.3 billion litres of water, the lake offers an oasis for over two hundred unique bird species, fish and wildlife.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Mutamaiyu House has been nominated in the 2012 Safari Awards for the Best Safari House in Africa and the Best Safari Property and Best Ecological Safari Property in East Africa.
Mugie Wildlife Conservancy Contacts
Attraction Type: Wildlife
Category: Wildlife Conservancy, Birding Site, Animal Sanctuary
Region: North Rift
City / Town: Rumuruti
Telephone: 254 20 232 6170
Entrance Fee: Yes
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/