Mwingi Town Guide
Mwingi town is a town in the Kitui County of Kenya. It has a Core- urban & Pre – Urban of 83,803 people with the urban population being 15,970 (2009 census). Mwingi Kenya is located along the A3 Road between Nairobi and Garissa, 47 kilometres north of its county capital Kitui and 200 kilometres east of the capital city of Nairobi. It was the capital of the former Mwingi District.
Mwingi is a town in the Eastern Province of Kenya. The town is located along the A3 Road between Nairobi and Garissa. It has three constituencies, Northern, southern and the recently formed central constituency. It’s a part of Kitui county. The population of Mwingi, Kenya is 11,219 according to the GeoNames geographical database. Its a rapidly growing town. In the last four years we have seen bank branches, estates, hotels and supermarkets increase in number.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin