Nairobi Water Paybill Number
The Nairobi Water Company is the company that supplies and sells water to the residents of Nairobi City and its environs. The company has integrated technology in its operations. Therefore now you can pay water bill via Mpesa using Nairobi water Paybill number.
Many residents of Nairobi who have used this service will agree that paying water bill via Mpesa by using Nairobi water Paybill number is faster and more convenient. Now you don’t have to make trips to Nairobi Water Company offices to pay for water.
Nairobi Water M-pesa Paybill Number – Partners
The water company has also partnered with some banks to make payment easy for their customers. Some of the places you can pay your Nairobi water bill are as follows. Cooperative bank, K-Rep, Equity, Housing Finance, Barclays, Postal Corporation of Kenya and Nakumatt supermarkets. Apart from using Nairobi water Paybill number, you can also pay for Nairobi Water using Airtel Money, VISA or MasterCard and at Jambopay agents.
Nairobi Water M-pesa Paybill Number
Nairobi Water and Sewerage provides reliable quality water and sewerage services in Nairobi County. Today, Nairobi Water provides M-pesa as one of modes of monthly water bill payments using the Nairobi Water M-pesa Paybill Business Number 444400.
Steps to Pay Nairobi Water using Nairobi Water M-pesa Paybill Number 444400
- Go to your Sim Toolkit and select Safaricom
- Choose ‘M-pesa’
- Select ‘Lipa na M-pesa’
- Choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the Key in the Nairobi Water M-pesa business number which is 444400
- Key in the account number as *NWCxxxxx* where *xxxxx* is your Nairobi water and Sewerage Company Account Number
- Key in the amount you wish to pay for
- Key in your M-pesa PIN
- Check again to ensure that you have input the correct information. This step is really important.
- Wait for a confirmation message
Nairobi Water Paybill Number – About Nairobi Water Company
Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company is an ISO 9001 certified institution that is purely tasked with providing water and sewerage services to the residents of Nairobi. The Company aspires to be a role model among other water companies established across Africa. In addition to the primary services offered, the company is also engaged in Corporate Social Responsibility activities that are aimed at improving the lives of the underprivileged.
These CSR activities are carried out in conjunction with international partners such as the United Nations, International Water Association and The World Bank. The Company’s efforts have been recognized by numerous local and international bodies that have awarded the company for its various achievements.
Nairobi Water Paybill Number – Contacts
Hotline: 0724 253 582
Nairobi Water Paybill Number – Video
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do