National Council For Law Reporting
The National Council for Law Reporting also known as Kenya Law is the official publisher of the Kenya Law Reports and the Laws of Kenya established by the National Council for Law Reporting Act. It is a semi-autonomous state corporation under the Judiciary arm of government headed by a council of non-executive members chaired by the Chief Justice/President of the Supreme Court assisted by a secretariat managed by a Chief Executive/Editor.
It is a corporate body established by the National Council for Law Reporting Act,1994 and given the exclusive mandate of:
“publication of the reports to be known as the Kenyan Law Reports which shall contain judgments, rulings and opinions of the Superior Courts of record and also undertake such other publications as in the opinion of the Council are reasonably related to or connected with the preparation and publication of the Kenya Law Reports” (section 3).
The Kenya Law Reports are the official law reports of the Republic of Kenya which may be cited in proceedings in all courts of Kenya (section 21).
ItsThe vision is to provide the latest and most relevant case law and other legal information with a view to promoting the teaching and practice of law, the delivery of justice and the evolution of Kenya’s jurisprudence (the study of the principles of law or of the structure of legal systems and their underlying principles).
National Council For Law Reporting- Photos
National Council For Law Reporting- Videos
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle