Pastor Nick Korir Biography
Pastor Nick Korir was born on 30 September 1975.Pastor Nick is currently the Executive Pastor of Nairobi Chapel. He is also the Chairman of Motorcycle Kenya and the Convener of both NAYNET (Nairobi Area Youth Pastors Network) and the East Africa Youth Pastors Network. He has served as a Youth Pastor for the past 16 years. He holds a Bsc. Appropriate Technology Degree from Kenyatta University, and an MA. Leadership Studies Degree from International Leadership University (ILU).
His passion is the Ministry to Young People in the areas of Discipleship, Mentorship and Leadership Development and desires to raise a generation of Righteous and Responsible Youth through healthy Relationships. He also has a passion for Adventure Motorcycling and Ministry to Bikers. He is married to Julia Wangui.
- Riding Motorcycles
- Watching Soccer
- Climbing Mountains
- Mentoring Youth Leaders
Pastor Nick Korir Email, Twitter and Facebook
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle