Njogu wa Njoroge Biography
Njogu wa Njoroge was born in Nakuru county. He is a radio presenter at Radio Africa ‘Gukena FM’ alongside ‘Man Nyarii’. He is a former presenter at Mediamax Network Limited ‘Kameme FM’ where he hosted Arahuka breakfast show.
He was voted by synovate as number one radio presenter in 2011.
Njogu wa Njoroge Career
He started his career as a media personality in 2001 when he auditioned for a football commentator on KBC Television. In 2002, election year, he was requested to co host in the morning show to interview the politicians. In 2003, he became the breakfast presenter presenting the show on his own.
He has worked at KBC, Inooro, Kameme and Gukena FM.
On 12th June 2016, he celebrated his career journey of 15 years at Moi International sports centre.
Njogu wa Njoroge Raising cash for noble courses
Apart from his journalistic prowess, Njogu has emerged as a shrewd mobiliser who uses his radio platform to raise funds for various causes. During the Kasarani prayer rally, Ksh2 million was raised to help children with special needs in Njoro, Nakuru.
A few days earlier, he helped raise Ksh3 million to enable a woman whose matatu was burnt during the Cord anti-IEBC demos buy a new vehicle. The woman has, however, also sued Cord leaders seeking compensation.
Last year, Njogu, through his programme, raised Sh6.4 million in a record two hours for K24 TV anchor Anjlee Gadvi, who has been battling liver cancer.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
In 2014, he helped raise Ksh6.2 million for Kikuyu musician Shiru wa GP to clear a hospital bill. President Uhuru Kenyatta made a donation of Ksh1 million. The musician had delivered twins at MP Shah Hospital but due to complications, one of them died.
Njogu wa Njoroge Photo