Njoki Ndungu is a Judge of the Supreme Court of Kenya. She is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and holds both a Masters in Law degree (LL.M) in Human Rights and civil liberties and a diploma in Women’s Rights.
Njoki Ndungu Education
Njoki Ndungu attended the famous Kenya High School for her Secondary education. After Kenya High School she attended the Valley Secretarial College in Nairobi to do her secretarial course.
She later joined the University of Nairobi to pursue a career in Law. She holds a Masters of Law (LL.M) in Human Rights and Civil Liberties from the University of Leicester in England.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Njoki Ndung’u also holds a diploma in Women’s Human Rights from the World University Services, Austria.
Njoki Ndung’u Career
Njoki Ndungu begun her career between 1989-1993 at the Office of the Attorney General as a State Counsel. She later worked as a Programme Officer (Civic Education) with the Institute For Education in Democracy until 1995 when she moved and worked for one year at UNHCR Kenya Branch Office as a National Protection Officer. Between 2000 – 2002 she worked as a Political Analyst for the Organization of African Unity, (OAU).
In June 2012, she was among 5 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court of Kenya by the Judicial Service Commission (Kenya) which had interviewed 25 applicants.
Njoki Ndung’u Family
At 51 years of age,Njoki Ndung’u has one child born back in 2013.Njoki Ndung’u as far as it has been revealed is a single mother.