A Guide To Nyanza Club
The Nyanza Club is best known as the meeting place of Kisumu’s best and brightest residents. The Club is one of 32 clubs forming a network of reciprocating clubs around Kenya. Being a member of the Nyanza Club allows you full access to all of Nyanza Club’s sports facilities, gardens and restaurants and you will be welcomed at the other reciprocating clubs as well
Dining and the Garden
The Restaurant and Bar
The restaurant offers a wide variety of quality cooking.In-house catering of tasty meals prepared by a professionally trained chef who has assisted with able sous chefs and a dedicated team, Packed lunches for outside excursions available on request.
Poolside bar-b-que lunch every Sunday.
Bar-b-que dinner is cooked outside every Friday.
Breakfast: from 6:00 am to 9.30 am, buffet style.
Spend a relaxing afternoon in our spacious gardens which are available for any event. Your kids can play on the playground section while you have your dinner or cocktails in the relaxed setting of the poolside garden, perfect place to unwind at the end of the day.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The Neighborhood and Shopping
The Nyanza Club is conveniently located just minutes by taxi from the airport near State House in Milimani which is within a short walking or driving distance to all major shopping, restaurants and groceries in Kisumu
Fifty six rooms
The Nyanza Club offers modern accommodations, gracious hospitality and exceptional service that will make your stay truly memorable. The 56 fully equipped rooms each with complete bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, telephone, safe, and internet connection.
Nyanza Club Contacts
Attraction Type: Sports
City / Town: Kisumu
Road / Street: Kisumu Busia Road
Telephone: 254 57 202 2433
254 724 270984
Entrance Fee: Yes