Olive Burrows Biography
Olive Burrows was born on 15th October. She is a reporter at Capital FM. She got a chance to interview president Barrack Obama when she visited Kenya in 2015.
Undergraduate student at Daystar University, Bachelors Degree in Communication.
October 2012 – Present: Reporter at Capital FM Kenya
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
March 2012 – September 2012: Staff Writer, Destination Magazine
May 2010 – August 2012: Contributor, True Love
September 2009 – March 2010: Contributor, EAM
October 2007 – April 2009: Contributor, Nation Media Group
September 2007 – December 2007: Atachee at KBC
September 2007 – December 2007: Magazine and Sequence formats Producer for Daystar students’ radio, Shine fm