Pesa Link Kenya
Pesa Link Kenya: PesaLink service allows you to transfer money into a Co-op Account instantly, from another bank. You can transfer as little as KES 10 up to KES 999,999 at an extremely low cost of KES 0 to 152, depending on the amount you transfer.
In addition, you can make payments directly from your Co-op Bank account to any local bank account instantly from as little as KES 10 up to KES 999,999.
Simply go to MCo-op Cash via *667# or the MCo-op Cash app, select PESALINK, and link your Co-op bank accounts to your mobile number. Linking your accounts is free of charge.
Once you link your Co-op Bank accounts to PesaLink you will be able to access PesaLink services via:
- Co-op Kwa Jirani Agents
- Co-op Bank ATMs
- Co-op bank Mobile Banking (Mco-op Cash)
- Co-op Bank branches
Pesa Link Kenya – How to link your Co-op Bank Account to PesaLink from a Co-op bank ATM
- Insert Co-op Bank Visa Card and input PIN
- Select ‘Other Transactions’
- Select ‘PESALINK’
- Select ‘link phone’
- Input the phone number to be linked.
- Confirm to make the account the primary account.
- You will receive a confirmation message
- Select the option of doing another transaction
- Select Primary Account Option on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Input the phone number to be linked to the account
- Confirm that you wish to make that Account the Primary Account by clicking Okay button.
- You will then get a confirmation message on the screen that the linking was successful
Pesa Link Kenya – How to link your Co-op Bank Account to PesaLink Via MCo-op Cash
- Go to MCo-op Cash app or dial *667# to access MCo-op Cash Ussd
- Select ‘PesaLink’ Menu
- Select ‘Link your phone’.
- Select the account number you want linked.
- Select ‘yes’ to make the account the primary account.
- A confirmation with details will be displayed on the phone.
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation of the linking
Pesalink services will be available to customer 24/7. You can receive money into your Co-op Bank account at any time of the day.
Kenya Interbank Transaction Switch (kits) – PesaLink Kenya – Transaction Charges
|Transaction Range||How much it will cost you at
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best News, Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/
any of the mentioned channels
(Mobile, ATM, Agent, POS)
|501 – 10,000||42|
|10,001 – 50,000||62|
|50,001 – 100,000||82|
|100,001 – 200,000||112|
|201,000 – 500,000||152|
|501,000 – 999,999||152|