Pesa Link Kenya
Pesa Link Kenya: PesaLink service allows you to transfer money into a Co-op Account instantly, from another bank. You can transfer as little as KES 10 up to KES 999,999 at an extremely low cost of KES 0 to 152, depending on the amount you transfer.
In addition, you can make payments directly from your Co-op Bank account to any local bank account instantly from as little as KES 10 up to KES 999,999.
Simply go to MCo-op Cash via *667# or the MCo-op Cash app, select PESALINK, and link your Co-op bank accounts to your mobile number. Linking your accounts is free of charge.
Once you link your Co-op Bank accounts to PesaLink you will be able to access PesaLink services via:
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Co-op Kwa Jirani Agents
- Co-op Bank ATMs
- Co-op bank Mobile Banking (Mco-op Cash)
- Co-op Bank branches
Pesa Link Kenya – How to link your Co-op Bank Account to PesaLink from a Co-op bank ATM
- Insert Co-op Bank Visa Card and input PIN
- Select ‘Other Transactions’
- Select ‘PESALINK’
- Select ‘link phone’
- Input the phone number to be linked.
- Confirm to make the account the primary account.
- You will receive a confirmation message
- Select the option of doing another transaction
- Select Primary Account Option on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Input the phone number to be linked to the account
- Confirm that you wish to make that Account the Primary Account by clicking Okay button.
- You will then get a confirmation message on the screen that the linking was successful
Pesa Link Kenya – How to link your Co-op Bank Account to PesaLink Via MCo-op Cash
- Go to MCo-op Cash app or dial *667# to access MCo-op Cash Ussd
- Select ‘PesaLink’ Menu
- Select ‘Link your phone’.
- Select the account number you want linked.
- Select ‘yes’ to make the account the primary account.
- A confirmation with details will be displayed on the phone.
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation of the linking
Pesalink services will be available to customer 24/7. You can receive money into your Co-op Bank account at any time of the day.
Kenya Interbank Transaction Switch (kits) – PesaLink Kenya – Transaction Charges
|Transaction Range||How much it will cost you at
any of the mentioned channels
(Mobile, ATM, Agent, POS)
|501 – 10,000||42|
|10,001 – 50,000||62|
|50,001 – 100,000||82|
|100,001 – 200,000||112|
|201,000 – 500,000||152|
|501,000 – 999,999||152|
Pesa Link kenya,Pesalink Kenya, Kenya Interbank Transaction Switch (kits) – Video
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/