Peter Kaberere Biography and Profile
Peter Kaberere who was also known as Qabbz was a gospel musician and operations manager at Mo Sound Limited, the company that hosts the annual gospel awards Groove Awards.He was a Kenyan singer mostly in Swahili Pop and Zouk and contemporary gospel music. Kaberere also known as Qabbz after his surname began career with the music group Jogg C which had Lena Ochieng and Nuvine as members and merged with Gospel Fathers to form Zaidi Ya Mziki.
Peter Kaberere Songs
- Natamani with Eunice Njeri ,
- Just A Way with Mr Vee
- Mwanake with Benachi.
Peter Kaberere Family;Wife and Children
He was married to Njesh Wa Qabbz and had a son but by the time of his death she was heavily pregnant with their second child who she delivered the same day after Kaberere was laid to rest.
Peter Kaberere Death
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
It was on Sunday after church with his son Ulani since his wife was heavily pregnant she was unable to attend church service. After church she went home home and lunch with his family and later he requested to go wash their car at their car wash and thats where the tragedy occured as he was
Facebook and Twitter