A Guide to Railway Museum
The Nairobi Railway Museum provides many answers to questions concerning the early history of the railway and Kenyas development. It consists of the Main Gallery, the Resource Centre, the auditorium and an outdoor collection of locomotives, wagons and coaches.
The Railway Museum was built in Onari, Saitama City as the centerpiece of the JR East 20th Anniversary Memorial Project.
This is a railway museum, and it preserves both the physical elements and heritage of railways in Japan and abroad. It also preserves materials relating to JR East and the JNR privatization reforms. The Railway Museum also conducts research and development.
- The Heroic Story of Janet Kanini Ikua
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
This is a historical museum that tells the industrial history of the development of the railway system while introducing the historical background of each period with displays of actual models.
It is also an educational museum. Children can learn about and experience railway principles, systems, and the latest technologies (including future plans) through models, simulations, and play equipment.
Railway Museum Contacts
Attraction Type: Historic Sites
Category: Historical Museum, Monument
City / Town: Nairobi
Road / Street: Haile Salasie Avenue
Telephone: +254 20 222 1211
Entrance Fee: Yes