A Guide to Railway Museum
The Nairobi Railway Museum provides many answers to questions concerning the early history of the railway and Kenyas development. It consists of the Main Gallery, the Resource Centre, the auditorium and an outdoor collection of locomotives, wagons and coaches.
The Railway Museum was built in Onari, Saitama City as the centerpiece of the JR East 20th Anniversary Memorial Project.
This is a railway museum, and it preserves both the physical elements and heritage of railways in Japan and abroad. It also preserves materials relating to JR East and the JNR privatization reforms. The Railway Museum also conducts research and development.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
This is a historical museum that tells the industrial history of the development of the railway system while introducing the historical background of each period with displays of actual models.
It is also an educational museum. Children can learn about and experience railway principles, systems, and the latest technologies (including future plans) through models, simulations, and play equipment.
Railway Museum Contacts
Attraction Type: Historic Sites
Category: Historical Museum, Monument
City / Town: Nairobi
Road / Street: Haile Salasie Avenue
Telephone: +254 20 222 1211
Entrance Fee: Yes