Sabina Wanjiru Chege Biography
Sabina Wanjiru Chege was born on 1972 and she is a Kenyan politician. Sabina Chege is the Women’s Representative for Murang’a County. She was elected to that position in March 2013 on The National Alliance (TNA) political party ticket. Sabina Chege is a coalition member of Jubilee Alliance. She is the Chairperson of the Parliamentary Committee on Education, in the Parliament of Kenya.
Sabina Chege is a woman of many talents and used to be an actor at Kenya National Theatre. She served as a radio presenter for many years where she addressed development and women issues. Transforming people is her passion.
Sabina Wanjiru Chege – Education Background
Undergraduate Student of University of Nairobi(Bachelor of Education)
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Graduate Student of University of Nairobi (MA (Communication))
Secondary School Student of Mugoiri Girls High School
Primary School Student Kinyona Primary School
Primary School Student of Matu Primary School
Sabina Wanjiru Chege – Political Background
Started 10th March 2013 : Women’s representative for Murang’a
Started 13th February 2013 : Coalition Member of Jubilee Alliance
Started 8th February 2013 : Member of The National Alliance (TNA)
Sabina Chege – Job History
She has been an actress
Business Development Manager of World space Africa
Radio presenter of Kameme FM
Founder & Director of The Sabina Wanjiru Foundation
controller of commercial radio services of Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC)
Radio presenter of Coro FM (breakfast show)
Sabina Chege – Committtee Membership
Chairperson of the Parliamentary Committee on Education, in the Parliament of Kenya.
Sabina Chege FamilySabina Chege – Sabina Wanjiru Chege
She is a mother of three children
Sabina Wanjiru Chege – Social Life
Sabina Chege has featured in the song ‘Njata Yakwa’ by John De’ Matthew.
Sabina Chege featured on Television Show on KBC TV Show which was know as Tausi. She acted as Rehema .
Sabina Chege Contacts
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 0722624684