Safaricom website – www.safaricom.co.ke
Safaricom Customer Care Contacts: The official Safaricom website contacts address is www.safaricom.co.ke. To visit the website click on this link: http://www.safaricom.co.ke
Other Safaricom Customer Care Number and Contacts
Safaricom Out dial Number : 0722 000000
Safaricom Customer Care – Online Support Team
Safaricom Twitter Account: @Safaricom_Care and @SafaricomLtd
Safaricom Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SafaricomLtd
Safaricom Prepaid Customer Care Number
Call: 100 (free) or 0722 002100 (Chargeable)
Safaricom Postpaid Customer Care Number
Call: 200 (free) or 0722 002200 (Chargeable)
Safaricom Contacts: Safaricom Data Queries
Safaricom Contacts: Safaricom Business
Safaricom Limited Contacts
P. O. Box 66827, 00800 Nairobi
Telephone: +254 20 427 3272 / 0722 00 3272
Safaricom Foundation Contacts and Website
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
P0 Box 66827-00800
Safaricom Customer Care – About Safaricom Limited
In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value added services and support for community projects.
With over 20 Million subscribers and an estimated market share of 67%, the Company has the widest modern mobile network coverage in Kenya and prides in its experienced shareholders, attractive tariffs, a nationwide network of effective dealers, high caliber staff and management enabling it to maintain its position as the region’s mobile market leader.
Safaricom’s M-PESA has over 17 million subscribers, supported by a nationwide agent network of over 79,000 outlets. M-PESA is the world’s most developed biggest mobile payment system.
Safaricom’s latest product in the market is M-Shwari. M-Shwari is a revolutionary new banking product for M-PESA customers that allows you to save and borrow money through your phone while earning you interest on money saved.
Safaricom Customer Care – Facts About Safaricom Limited
- Employs over 4,000 staff directly and over 500,000 indirectly;
- Has approximately 3,000 base stations across the country ;
- Has the largest call center in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Has International roaming relations with almost 500 operators worldwide
Safaricom Customer Care – Our Achievements
- East Africa’s most respected Company for 3 years in a row, PwC
- World’s Top 50 most Innovative Company, Massachusets Institute of Technology
- Best Mobile money service provider through M-PESA, Global Mobile Awards.
- Winner in Economic Development Category, Stockholm Challenge
- Warrior awards for best service launch and best brand, Marketing Society.
Our people are our most valuable asset and are key to the achievement of our vision of transforming lives. This is reflected in our commitment to creating a working environment that supports our staff — freeing them to concentrate on their work and enjoy their achievements. We offer employees a wellness programme, crèche facilities, access to subsidized gym facilities, leisure amenities, regular social events, as well as competitive salaries and career opportunities.
Safaricom gives back to the society through the Safaricom Foundation. Since inception, the foundation has disbursed 2 billion shillings in different initiatives that provide sustainable community based solutions, contributing towards Kenya’s development agenda, and the Millennium Development Goals.