Safaricom Selfcare portal: selfcare.safaricom.co.ke enables you to monitor your M-PESA and Safaricom line usage, as well as Do It Yourself (DIY) support for some services like PUK retrieval.
The official Safaricom Selfcate website address is selfcare.safaricom.co.ke. To visit the website click on this link: https://selfcare.safaricom.co.ke
Safaricom Selfcare Login / Registration
Once you load the portal page you will be prompted toRegister or log in. For new users Create an account with a username and password. Remember this is a Secure Connection as you will see on top of the address bar showing the secure website verification icon.
After signing up you receive your details on your phone to authenticate the registration. It will be very useful also to people who block the PIN of their sim cards and would like to get their PUK. It has an option to view your PUK.
Safaricom Selfcare Service
- The Heroic Story of Janet Kanini Ikua
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Safaricom Selfcare facility helps you to track your credit history on usage. It gives you the ability to track the calls you have made and the duration and costs per calls. Also the data bundles usage at different intervals. Post pay customers can also be able to track their usage and bills.
Safaricom Selfcare: Mpesa Statement Online
The M-Pesa account management which is the core feature in the Safaricom self care portal lets you tack your Mpesa transactions for the last Six months. You get to choose the kind of transaction you want to view history about i.e. Deposit, Send (Sent money) and Withdraw (Money withdrawn)
Selfcare Safaricom – Mpesa Statement Download
The M-Pesa report will indicate the MpesaTransaction ID, Date, Sender Mobile number, M-Pesa agent transaction was carried out at and amount. You can download the statement.
www. selfcare.safaricom.co.ke – Safaricom Selfcare Login
For more information on safaricom selfcare, login to the website here: https://selfcare.safaricom.co.ke