Sam Gichuru Biography
Sam Gichuru is a businessman, the founder and CEO of Kuhustle- Kuhustle is a Startup registered in Delaware as C-Corp Company with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya. It connects clients to Africa’s top tech talent on demand. He is also the founder of Nailab.
Nailab was recognised in the 2015 State of the Nation address by H.E President Uhuru Kenyatta, has incubated over 40 entrepreneurs since its inception in 2010 and some of its startups include: Kuhustle, Wezatele (Acquired by AFB), Kejahunt (2015 Vision 2030 ICT award winners), Paykind (500 Startups alumni), Cladlight, Sokotext (2015 Index awards finalists) and Eneza Education (Kenya’s fastest growing mobile learning company)
Sam is the modern day manager you never know what to expect from him, yes, he is random like that, but one thing is for sure. He always delivers and attains whatever he sets his mind on. What drives Sam? Challenges give him that adrenaline rush, be it solving complex problems or his recent fascination with the Rubik’s cube. In this own words, ‘most times if its not challenging its not worth doing’.
Sam Gichuru Job Experience
January 2016- Present: Co-Founder / CEO at Kuhustle
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Kuhustle is a Startup registered in Delaware as C-Corp Company with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Kuhustle connects clients to Africa’s top tech talent on-demand. Customers are able to access software development services by getting connected to product managers who ensure the projects are delivered on time and within budget. Kuhustle has over 18000 Freelancers signed up in a very short period of time and already is serving customers in Europe and the US. Kuhustle is a Y Combinator Fellowship (YC-F3) company.
October 2010 – Present:CEO of Nailab Accelerator Limited
- Nailab Incubation is an early start-up incubator that provides value funding to the tune of US$10,000 in Nairobi Kenya.
- Located at the heart of Innovations in E Africa, Nailab funds 10 to 12 companies every year, with demo days happening 2 times in a year, the demo days attract VC’s and Angel Investors across the globe.
January 2010 – Present:Founder /CEO of Nailab (Nairobi Incubation Lab)
- Nailab, recognised in the 2015 State of the Nation address by H.E President Uhuru Kenyatta, has incubated over 40 entrepreneurs since its inception in 2010 and some of its startups include: Kuhustle, Wezatele (Acquired by AFB), Kejahunt (2015 Vision 2030 ICT award winners), Paykind (500 Startups alumni), Cladlight, Sokotext (2015 Index awards finalists) and Eneza Education (Kenya’s fastest growing mobile learning company)
January 2011 – January 2012:Chairman of the Board at Alpha Centric Limited
- Investment Management, primary investments in real estates, stocks, start-ups in IT, agriculture and commodity.
2004 – 2005:Operations/General Manager at Sahannet Limited
- Developing Strategic plan, designing business process and systems and overseeing the implementation, Design and implementation of each function of the business, including the board formation and Commissioning.
2002 – 2003:Account Manager, Broadband Connections, account management for CDC, NSIS, American Embassy, Britak.
2000 – 2002:Sales/Customer Service Executive at Insight Technology Limited
- Sales Cordination and Customer Service for Dial-up and DSL Services
Installation of LANS and WANS
Sam Gichuru – Nailab
Nailab is a startup accelerator that offers a 3 – 6 month entrepreneurship program with focus on growing innovative technology driven ideas.
Sam Gichuru Contact
Bishop Magua, Ngong Rd, Nairobi
P.O. Box 23800-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Sam Gichuru Contacts
Sam Guchuru Video
Sam Gichuru Photos
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/