There will be a Secretary to the Cabinet in Kenya, whose functions will:
- Be in charge of the Cabinet office.
- Be responsible for arranging the business, and keeping minutes of the Cabinet.
- Convey decisions of the Cabinet to the appropriate persons or authorities.
- Have other functions as directed by the Cabinet.
Principal Secretaries in Kenya
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
These are the equivalent of the current Permanent Secretaries. They are in charge of administration of each Ministry or State department.