This service enables organizations to send money by M-PESA to many people who may be widely dispersed. The service targets organizations that would like to do promotional payments, field staff disbursements, salary disbursements, dividend payments among others.
Bulk payment service is easy to use and is being improved further to cater for ever-growing market requirements.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The service has been taken up by organizations with field based staff such as East African Breweries, social payment organizations like Concern Worldwide among others.
The bulk payment facility has already been beneficial to clients, providing a quick way of sending funds to their beneficiaries. The service is also secure and does not require the organization to travel with cash to the areas of disbursement. The service is cost effective when compared to other cash management services.