A Guide To Sigona Golf Club
Sigona Golf Club was founded by Kenya Estates Limited around 1938. Flowering around trees and bushes, the clubs eighteen-hole course offers its members Kenyas most beautiful fairways, which are privileged to receive an a fair amount of rainfall annually. This has helped to maintain its greens.
Sigona Club is located in Kikuyu, 18 kilometers, just outside Nairobi. It was founded by the Kenya Estates Limited around 1938, with its construction and design by Mr. Berkley-Mathews.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Flowering trees and bushes; The club’s eighteen-hole course, offers its members Kenya’s most beautiful fairways which are privileged to receive an average amount of rainfall thus, maintaining it’s greens.
The toughest hole is the seventh and measures 458 yards for men and 485 for women