A Guide To Sigona Golf Club
Sigona Golf Club was founded by Kenya Estates Limited around 1938. Flowering around trees and bushes, the clubs eighteen-hole course offers its members Kenyas most beautiful fairways, which are privileged to receive an a fair amount of rainfall annually. This has helped to maintain its greens.
Sigona Club is located in Kikuyu, 18 kilometers, just outside Nairobi. It was founded by the Kenya Estates Limited around 1938, with its construction and design by Mr. Berkley-Mathews.
Flowering trees and bushes; The club’s eighteen-hole course, offers its members Kenya’s most beautiful fairways which are privileged to receive an average amount of rainfall thus, maintaining it’s greens.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The toughest hole is the seventh and measures 458 yards for men and 485 for women