Sportpesa is Africa’s no. 1 Sport betting platform and Official sponsor of the Kenya Premier league in Kenya. We provide over 500 games daily for betting, to maximize on one’s passion for sports at the same time ensuring that players are greatly rewarded. We provide our customers with a good range of betting opportunities including Football, Basketball, Rugby, Tennis and Cricket for both local and international games.
How to bet on Sportpesa
Participants place a bet via SMS to 79079 or online at www.sportpesa.com. They can bet anywhere, before the first whistle of the referee and win instantly, after the last whistle of the referee.
The MEGA JACKPOT bet is the most rewarding where with a little bet of only Kshs 100, one can win the Jackpot amount that starts at Kshs 100,000,000 and is progressively increasing in each successive week until it is won.
The Second Jackpot being the MIDWEEK JACKPOT bet is the most rewarding whereby Kshs 100, one can win the Jackpot amount that starts at Kshs 10,000,000 and is progressively increasing in each successive week until it is won NB: One can place several Jackpot bets.
Our customer service is second to none, diligent to serve beyond your expectations, 24/7. SportPesa, made of winners.
This allows one to place multiple winning bets at the same time. It is a convenient way to place the bets so one does not have to keep placing individual game bets.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle
- Placing a sportpesa multibet is easy, just follow the instructions that we have provided below.
Login into sportpesa.com if you have already registered
- You will see the sportpesa today’s games under football highlights and football today’s highlights on the home screen.
- Simply click on the games you want to bet and those games will be highlighted in blue color.
- As you select your bets, they automatically get added to the betting slip .The SportPesa multibet slip can be seen on the right hand side of the home screen.
- To remove any bets, you can just click on the red X on the betting slip and it will be automatically removed.
- To complete the sportpesa multibetbet simply click on “PLACE A BET”
You can adjust the bet amount when you have completed choosing your bets.
In the final phase, you can either confirm the final placement of your bet or cancel it.
Finally A confirmation message will appear on the website informing you of your placed bet.
Sportpesa Games Results
You can check the games results online https://Sportpesa.com/results
Account Registration and Login
Here are the simple steps of creating an Account
Registration via SMS is easy and fast:
- Go to www.sportpesa.com and read the terms and conditions. Consequently, you need to acknowledge that you accept their terms by sending an SMS with the word ACCEPT to the SportPesa SMS number 79079.
- Wait for an SMS from SportPesa with your log-in details. These are Username, PIN (Password) and your network operator’s paybill number for mobile top-ups before placing a bet.
- Deposit from Mpesa to SportPesa (or from either Airtel Money, Orange Money and YU Cash). Then enjoy the SportPesa games.
Livescore results can be found on the following sites.
Sportpesa Mpesa Paybill Number – How to Deposit Money using M-PESA Paybill Number 955100
1. Go to M-PESA menu, select “Payment Services”
2. Select “Paybill”
3. Select “Enter business no.” and enter the Sportpesa M-PESA paybill number 955100 and press “OK”
4. Select “Enter account no” i.e. Sportpesa account number “SPORTPESA” and press “OK”
5. Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
6. Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
7. Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
8. You will receive a confirmation SMS from MPESA immediately.
9. Sportpesa will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Sportpesa News: SportPesa might close Kenyan unit after huge tax increase.
Gaming firm SportPesa will close its Kenyan operations and move to other jurisdictions should the law prescribing a 35 per cent turnover tax for the industry remain in force.
The firm is considering shifting base to Tanzania or the United Kingdom (UK) in a move that could lead to loss of tens of jobs.
SportsPesa Global chief executive officer (CEO) Gerasim Nikolov said the company can no longer operate profitably under the current taxation regime.
“There is nowhere in the world where such a huge tax is levied on turnovers and even here in Kenya, no firm can survive today if a 35 per cent tax was put on its turnover.
“Unfortunately, the ultimate effect of us shifting operations from here will be wide considering the various business that depend on this industry,” said Mr Nikolov at a media briefing Friday.
President Uhuru Kenyatta signed the Finance Bill 2017 into law imposing a uniform 35 per cent tax on all gambling revenue – betting, gaming, lotteries and prize competitions.
Before, licensed sports betting operators had been subject to a 7.5 per cent betting tax.
The government had targeted to reap higher tax revenue from the fast-growing industry and at the same time deter minors from getting addicted to gambling.
SportPesa Kenya CEO Ronald Karauri, however, said the tax cannot discourage betting as it has no direct impact on participants’ earnings as is the case with other sin taxes like excise levy.
“You cannot run a business just to pay tax to the government. It is not worth the sweat and were we not present in the UK and Tanzania, we would just wind up. I don’t think the government will benefit either because this is a death sentence to the whole industry,” said Mr Karauri, who also chairs the Association of gaming Operators (AGOK).
Last month, the SportPesa founder announced the withdrawal of sponsorship to local sports clubs from January citing the new tax burden.
The firm, founded in Kenya in 2014, currently sponsors Gor Mahia and AFC Leopards, Kenya’s biggest football teams.
It also sponsors the Kenyan Premier League (KPL) and the Kenya Football Federation.
The firm recently opened Tanzania operations and announced a Sh2.2 million sponsorship for the Serengeti Boys football team after it made entry in May.
Parliament initially slapped a 50 per cent tax on sports betting sites and lottery companies, but later lowered it to 35 per cent before Mr Kenyatta signed it into law.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), which collected Sh4.7 billion in revenues from gaming firms, had proposed that the tax be doubled to 15 per cent to be at par with what Rwanda (13 per cent ) and Ghana (17.5 per cent) levies.
According to KRA, the 35 per cent tax would yield more revenue to the government, but will in the long run drive away investors and trigger transfer pricing by players.