Sunny Bindra Biography
Sunny Bindra is a management consultant, writer and teacher based in Nairobi.He specialises in corporate strategy and governance and works as an advisor to leading corporations. He writes the popular column Sunny Day in the Sunday Nation
Sunny Bindra Education and Career
His bold and contrarian writing has created much discussion and debate across the country and beyond. Storymoja presents a collection of selected article, all written with a light touch and with a twist of his trademark edgy humour. These pieces skewer all that is peculiar about Kenyans.
Sunny’s primary work has been as a management consultant and board advisor. He has two degrees in Economics from the London School of Economics, and specializes in business strategy and corporate governance.
He works with chief executives and board directors in a select group of Kenya’s top companies, helping them to develop strategic thinking and implement programmes aimed at organisational improvement.His clients have included East African Breweries, Diageo Africa, Nation Media Group, Equity Bank, TPS Serena, and Unilever Tea amongst many others.
Sunny is an Executive Fellow at the Strathmore Business School. He leads flagship corporate strategy and corporate governance programs. He is also a member of the Advisory Board of the Business School.
He has written ‘Crown Your Customer’ (2007) and ‘The Peculiar Kenyan’ (2010). His column in the Sunday Nation, East Africa’s most widely read newspaper, has been running since 2003. Sunny describes himself as a drumbeater for change, and his no-holds-barred style has won many plaudits in Africa and beyond.
Sunny Bindra Twitter
Sunny Bindra Photo
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin