Susan Wong Biography
Susan Wong was born in Toronto Canada but she resides in Nairobi, Kenya. She is a lifestyle photographer and journalist, media personality, digital influencer and multimedia content creator.
She co-presenting popular web-series Our2Cents, producing digital programs such as Tastemakers and SusanEats, Susan also finds time to guest-present on television lifestyle productions as the foodie around town.
2003 – 2007: Undergraduate student at the university of Toronto, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
March 2011 – Present: Web Editor of Capital Lifestyle Magazine at Capital Group Limited.
2009 – 2011: Radio Presenter, Afro FM.
2007 – 2008: Communications Consultant, Canadian International Development Agency.
She won Ecotourism journalist of the year the 2016 eco-warrior award gala
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin