Terryanne Chebet Biography.
Terryanne Chebet is arguably East Africa’s leading Business TV Host, who reports on news and business stories from across the African Continent, interviewing Heads of State, Global Business leaders, Policy makers & Top CEO’s.
Among personalities She has interviewed are Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Deputy William Ruto, President Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Olesegun Obasanjo, Former President of Nigeria, Thabo Mbeki, Former President South Africa, Sir Richard Branson, Former IMF Chief Dominique Strauss Khan, among other Top Business leaders from across the globe.
Terryanne Chebet is a Moderator, having moderated Key state functions and Business Forums, Emcee, Anchor, Speaker, Writer, and she say’s most importantly, a Proud Child of Africa.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Terryanne Chebet is also the CEO of Scarlet Digital, a 360 Advertising and communications firm that opened in 2011. Scarlet Digital prides itself as a house that understands digital conversations and helps propel brands in that space.
Terryanne Chebet is also the founder of Keyara, a natural Bath and body product lines that boasts the best of Africa’s butters, oils and scents.
Terryanne Chebet Education Background
From 2016: Terryanne Chebet is studying IBA – International Business Adminstration- Marketing at the United States International University.
From 2001 – 2004: she attended the School of Information & Advertising for her Diploma in TV & Radio production, Public Relations and Advertising.
From 2000 – 2002: student at Alliance Francaise in Nairobi, studied French level-2
Terryanne Chebet went to Primary and High School in Kitale.
Terryanne Chebet Job History
From May 2014 : Founder of Keyara Organics.
From August 2012: Founder of Scarlet Digital (a company specializing in Digital ( Web Development, SEO, Blogging ) & Social Media, Marketing Communications, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Strategy.
Jan 2014- October 2016: Senior Anchor, Assosiate Business News Editor Citizen Tv
- Host, The Business Centre, Wednesday 9pm
November 2011- February 2013: CCTV News International Business News Anchor
- TV host for ‘Bizz Africa” CCTV’s flagship business programe filmed in Nairobi, with live markets crossings to Johanessburg, Washington and London
August 2010- February 2012: Assosiate Editor and Business news anchor Citizen Tv
- Her brief was to re-invent the business news presentation. Make Business news appealing and relevant to the ordinary Kenyan. She wrote a new proposal for Citizen Business, saw it implemented and enjoyed breaking down the numbers so that our audience could relate to their bread and butter
March 2007- August 2010: Reporter/Producer at CNBC Africa
- She was providing timely, cutting edge & relevant Business Stories from East Africa to CNBC Africa Platform
2009-2010: Head of Sponsorship Committee at Kenya Women in Film and Tv
- Her work was to propose funding models and opportunities
September 2006- March 2007: Client Service Executive at Express Advertising
- Client Relations
September 2002- February 2007: News Anchor, TV Producer and Director at Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
- Hosted news on the National Brodcaster as well as produced and directed various TV shows such as Kids Unlimited and Code 254
2002 – 2004: Actress at Phoenix Players
- She was an (never a lead ) actress for several plays and her most favourite – musicals
January 2014: Mentor at Akili Dada
February 2016: Children Mentor at Shofco
She is excited about mentoring young girls to achieve their greatest potential.
Terryanne Chebet Family
Terryanne Chebet was born in Kitale, Trans Nzoia county, her father was a curator at a Kitale Museum and her mother was a house wife. She has two brothers and two sisters.
Terryanne Chebet Daughter, Husband, Boyfriend
Terryanne Chebet has a daughter whom she named Imani Wambui. George Kirumburu Ng’ang’a is said to be the father of the adorable girl. George is an actor who doubles up as a producer, and his work can be seen in The Constant Gardener and XYZ Show.
Terryanne is said to have met George while working at the national broadcaster, KBC where she used to work before landing lucrative a job in CNBC Africa. Terryanne broke up with George and they are no longer in good terms.
Terryanne Chebet Scarlet Digital
In August 2012 Terryanne Chebet Founded Scarlet Digital. Their offices are located at Down hill court, Riara Lane, House no 6.
Scarlet Digital deals with Web Development, SEO, Blogging, Social Media, Marketing Communications, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Strategy.
Terryanne Chebet Keyara Organics
Through her Instagram account, Terryanne Chebet revealed that her daughter has a skin condition called Eczema.
This is a medical condition in which patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with blisters that cause itching and bleeding, sometimes resulting from a reaction to irritation (eczematous dermatitis) but more typically having no obvious external cause.
However, for Terryanne Chebet, this was a blessing in disguise as it gave her an idea to start something that will help every lady in the country.
May 2014 Terryanne Chebet founded Keyara Organics which is steadily growing to cater for the needs of ladies and gentlemen who want to have a supple skin that glitters and looks soft. Keyara Organics produces skin treatment products aimed at giving Kenyans a nice skin.
Terryanne Chebet says Keyara Organics is a natural skincare company with a soul and a real passion for African ingredients and has a vision to grow the company to be among the world’s leading Natural Skincare brands, understanding that everyone needs a natural skincare routine.
Keyara’s portfolio has since expanded and now includes body butters, body balms, soaps and hair food. Some of the products are 100% natural, while others are formulated. They are made using coconut, shea butter, cocoa butter, almond oil and macadamia oil infused with aromatic blends of essential oils. The oils, butters and scents are sourced from Uganda, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and Morocco.
Keyara’s range is manufactured in the Kikuyu factory, about 20km northwest of central Nairobi, and retail at health and beauty stores. It has also contracted a distributor who supplies outlets in the US and Europe.
Terryanne Chebet Video
Losses job at Royal Media Services
Terryanne Chebet was among the one hundred people that got laid off at Royal Media Serviceson 26th October.
Sources have revealed that the main reason why Terryanne Chebet was fired is because she was receiving a very big salary which could be used to pay more than five employees. Rumours have it that her work rate was not as impressive as other employees and this was another reason why she got fired
Terryanne Chebet Contacts