TNA – The National Alliance Party is a political party in Kenya that is driven by the youth who are taking up their rightful role in defining the leadership and destiny of Kenya
TNA – The National Alliance Party has Uhuru Kenyatta as its presidential candidate.
TNA – The National Allianc is a party run by youthful professionals that bring to Kenya not only youthfulness and professionalism, but also a fresh take on what politics should be – a new way of thinking that will transfer to the minds of people – that everything they want is possible.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
TNA is run by young people between 30 and 35; the chairman, Mr Johnson Sakaja, is under 30. Those above the age of 50 will be accommodated in the parties Council of Elders, which is an organ of the party.
The National Alliance – TNA Party Officials:
- Johnson Sakaja – Chairman
- Onyango Oloo – Secretary General
- Lydia Mokaya – Deputy chairperson
- Wambui Gichuru – Treasurer
- Dennis Kirwa – Deputy treasurer
- Birya Chande – Organising secretary
- Genesio Mugo – Deputy organising secretary
- Charles Waithaka – Deputy secretary general