Top Bank in Kenya
Equity Bank of Kenya
Equity bank has grown rapidly over the years to become the second most profitable in the country, posting a Sh12 billion net profit last year.It has more than half of all bank customers in Kenya having revolutionised the retail banking segment with innovations such as allowing customers to open accounts without deposits.
Equity Bank Kenya Limited, is a financial services provider headquartered inNairobi, Kenya. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Kenya, the central bank and national banking regulator.
The bank also emerged tops among large banks, ahead of Standard Chartered andBarclays, which were ranked second and third. KCB won the Best Bank in Microfinance title, signifying the giant’s shift to the bottom of the pyramid market.
Equity Bank maintains a network of 135 branches across Kenya, which includes 38 branches in Nairobi.The thirteen-member board of directors is chaired by Peter Munga, one of the non-executive directors. James Mwangi, serves as the managing director and chief executive officer of the bank.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle