Treasures of Africa Museum Description
This private museum is the personal collection of Mr Wilson, a former colonial officer in Uganda and quite a character. Based mainly on his experiences with the Karamojong people of northern Uganda, Mr Wilson’s small museum illustrates his theory that a universal worldwide agricultural culture existed as far back as the last ice age.
It’s a little hard to find. Take the road next to the petrol station at the south end of town (opposite the Kitale Club), then first left and left again over the grass with the wheel trails on it. It’s a good idea to call ahead to check it’s open.
Treasures of Africa Museum Contacts
Attraction Type: Historic Sites, Culture
Category: Historical Museum, Community Tourism
Region: North Rift
City / Town: Kitale
Telephone: 254 772 743500
Entrance Fee: Yes
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin