Uhuru Kenyatta Education Biography
Uhuru Kenyatta Education: Uhuru Kenyatta attended St Mary’s School in Nairobi. Uhuru Kenyatta also briefly worked as a teller at Kenya Commercial Bank between 1979-1980.
Uhuru Kenyatta attended St Mary’s School in Nairobi and played as a winger in the school’s rugby team. He attained a Division 1 in his “O” Level exams, with a distinction in English. In a rare photo taken at St Mary’s, he is pictured in school uniform receiving an award as the top“A” Level student in history from the then Vice-President and Minister for Finance, Mr. Mwai Kibaki, the man he was to succeed as President. (Photo below)
However, while still at St Mary’s at the age of 17, the young Kenyatta lost his father on August 22, 1978. He completed his “A” Levels, and passed with three principals. In school, besides playing rugby, Mr. Kenyatta‘s other passion was drama and in November, 1977, he featured in the Comic Opera The Mikado as father with child.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
He worked as a teller at the Kenya Commercial Bank’s Kipande House in Nairobi. He left the bank in 1980 for Amherst College, USA, to study Political Science and Economics. Mr. Kenyatta graduated in 1985. He lists football and golf as his hobbies and loves watching athletics on television.
Uhuru Kenyatta maintains close personal relationships with a few of his classmates, such as Jimmi Wanjigi and Alfie Getonga, Apart from being the president he is also a close to many and does not discriminate anybody who wishes to visit and see state house.
After St. Mary’s, Uhuru went on to study political science at Amherst College in the United States.