Uhuru Kenyatta Wealth
Uhuru Kenyatta Wealth: Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta is the son of Kenya’s first president, Jomo Kenyatta, and heir to some of the largest land holdings in Kenya. Uhuru Kenyatta Net Worth is at around $500 Million or Ksh. 50 Billion.
He owns at least 500,000 acres of prime land spread across the country. The land was acquired by his father in the 1960s and 1970s when the British colonial government and the World Bank funded a settlement transfer fund scheme that enabled government officials and wealthy Kenyans to acquire land from the British at very low prices.
Uhuru and his family also own Brookside Dairies, Kenya’s largest dairy company, as well as stakes in popular television station K24 and a commercial bank in Nairobi, among other interests.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Uhuru Kenyatta Net worth
Uhuru Kenyatta is worth $500 Million or Ksh. 50 Billion.
Uhuru Kenyatta Wealth – Uhuru Kenyatta Businesses and Investments
- Kenya’s largest dairy company Brookside Dairies
- Media company Mediamax
- Heritage Hotels
- Commercial Bank of Africa
- Hundreds of thousands of prime Kenyan land
Uhuru Kenyatta Net Worth Profile
Born on: 26th Oct 61
Born in: Kenya
Marital status: Married
Occupation: Political Leader
Uhuru Kenyatta net worth is estimated at $500 million. Prior to his being president he served as Minister of Local Government from 2001 to 2002, and he was Leader of the Official Opposition from 2002 to 2007. Uhuru Kenyatta net worthstarted to accumulate after he began his political career in 1997 as chairman of his hometown, KANU.
In 1999 he was appointed chairman of the Kenya Tourism Board. In 2001, Uhuru was nominated as Minister for Local Government. In January 2005 Uhuru defeated Nicholas Biwott for chairmanship of KANU. On 8 January 2008 he was appointed as Minister for Local Government.
On March 4, 2013, Kenyatta ran for President of Kenya where he was declared the fourth President of the Republic of Kenya by the Independent Boundaries and Elections Commission (IEBC) which in return inflated Uhuru Kenyatta net worth. President Kenyatta promised Kenyans economic transformation through his Vision 2030.
His major challenge is the high cost of living, rising public debt, high salary demand in Kenya. Uhuru, a practicing catholic is married to Margaret Gakuo Kenyatta. The copule has three children, Jomo, Jaba and Ngina, their heires to Uhuru Kenyatta net worth.
Uhuru Kenyatta Net Worth – Contacts
Telephone: +254 733 330 080, +254 20 2227 436, +254 724 256 522
@UKenyatta on Twitter